[icon-discuss] Re: hey

  • From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aaron linson" <jetfly15@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "braille plus" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 04:23:49 -0700

Send them to icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx When replying to messages use

Beth Koenig
bethko@xxxxxxxxx
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
2960 Main Street A100
Irvine, CA 92614
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and
independence in all areas of life.

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 1:40 PM, aaron linson <jetfly15@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> how do I do this

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx