[icon-discuss] help copying books to library

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 21:39:43 -0400

                I don't know what I did exactly, but all my books are being
copied to my
library. They are in the documents folder, I think. It's just going on and
on and on. It is making two copies, or are all the books just being indexed?
I'm afraid I'm going to run out of hard drive space. That is if it's really
making a second copy of all of them. What do I do? Sharon

Icon Discuss Mailing List

subject line to:

the LevelStar and APH FAQ pages:
Visit the LevelStar FAQ page at