[icon-discuss] Re: got my nls keys!

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 13:08:41 -0400

Do you have an Icon from LevelStar or a Braille Plus from APH? That might
explain the differences respecting the invite for 1.1 still being available
to you while not to me.

Also, speaking of such differences, my unit doesn't interpret the "db"
folder as the "decibels" folder.

Lastly, (and I can't say whether this glitche is specific to the Icon or
whether it occurs on both units, though I strongly suspect it does), why
does my Icon insist on saying "percent percent" when, for example, the text
string "4.7%" appears in a text file? I discovered this today while reading
an articles in the Wall Street Journal.

John