[icon-discuss] docking station is completely dead.

  • From: "Sue Ward" <groovy41@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icon-discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:27:55 -0400

Hi there. I was going to use the Braille plus, but when I plugged in the
docking station nothing happened. I usually keep it unplugged so whenever I
want to use the Braille plus it is right there. I do however have the docking
station plugged in and hopefully it is charging, have tried several times,
still nothing. I even held in the reset button, still nothing. Should I still
keep it plugged in? I just don't understand why it would run out like that.  I
am glad the Braille plus works.
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYdUYxCn3ATvSu9CJwx22EKanCX1zxW1NpYCWAmMCeZYubCatHq/