[icon-discuss] Re: deleting files

  • From: david <dvdrln766@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcarey4@xxxxxxxxxxxx, icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 00:47:15 -0400

I believe that if you press and hold the 0. and then wile holding down the 0.
press the select
key and then let go of the 0. and that should select the file that you wana
delete do that with all the ones that you
want to delete and then press the options menu and go down till it says I think
delete
selected files press OK and it should delete them On Sun, 29 May 2011 23:11:13
-0400,