[icon-discuss] Re: braille plus turning by itself while plugged in

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:38:48 -0700

The unit, because of the upcoming docking station, now has USB wake. If you have a laptop that powers up and down depending on how much power it needs, the shift in power could cause it to wake the unit up. You'll also see this happen if you are connected to a computer that is turned off, and you power it on. It's related to the problem of having to disconnect USB devices before shutting the unit down. ----- Original Message ----- From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>