[icon-discuss] Re: braille plus not downloading podcasts, was: Re: using my default email address with the braille plus

  • From: Marta Rodriguez <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 05:24:38 -0400

Yei I did. Will try a refbash consee if it works.

Marta

On Wed, 21 May 2008 19:57:11 -0600, Nimer Jaber wrote:

>I am assuming that you marked the podcasts to be downloaded before
>pressing the menu key and pressing download podcasts?
>Thanks
>Nimer J
>

>Marta Rodriguez wrote:
>>Yes, it is indeed weird, though I can stand weirdness if in the end it
>>works.. But there
>>seems to be no rest for the wicked with this little device. Now when I
>>try to download my
>>podcasts nothing happens. It makes the clicking sound that happens once
>>the download is
>>complete, and it does it pretty fast, but the new podcasts are
>>conspicuous by their absence.
>>
>>Marta
>>
>>On Wed, 21 May 2008 19:13:26 -0600, Nimer Jaber wrote:
>>

>>>This is weird. Oh well, at least it works now.
>>>Nimer J

Hello:

>Ever since I got the braille plus, I've had to use the smtp

an alternate email that I have in order to send messages with the
device.  In other words, for some reason it won't accept my

smtp server.

>When I try to use that server, I get an error message that says:

auth extension for this server."  Have no idea what that means.  I
know that I put in the correct address, as I have no problems

with my laptops.  Any ideas?