[icon-discuss] braille plus and e-mail

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:30:24 -0500

Hello group;
I am looking for some constructive ideas as to how I might fix my braille
plus e-mail problem?  I seem to be able to send to an individual but not to
a list.  If the list posts my messages all asci characters show up such as
=20 for space etc.  At this point most lists reject messages sent via the
Braille plus.  I have looked at the settings in the account section of my
e-mail program and they don't seem to be a problem.  If there are other
settings to check I could use some suggestions.  Messages to an individual
seem to come through fine although one recipient did comment that there was
a problem with my headers.  I called level star and they really didn't have
a concrete suggestion other than calling my isp.  The obvious question might
be when I call the isp where do we start the investigation?
Any thoughts appreciated.
I wonder at what point I just send the unit back for service?
Richard

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx