[icon-discuss] Re: Wireless security?

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:44:56 -0800

Hello,
A question regarding email from the Icon. Does it have an option for setting the "Use Authentication" prompt that places like my work place and SBC use?

On Feb 13, 2007, at 1:31 PM, J. Michael Jones wrote:

Hi,

I have it working at home and here. You just have to make sure the router
is set for WEP and then get the key entered right.

Hope this helps,

Michael Jones
LevelStar
1500 Cherry St. Suite D