[icon-discuss] Update registration problems

  • From: "Zachary Kline" <klinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:32:24 -0700

Hi,
I remember this being mentioned sometime before, but can't find it in the archives. I just got my Braille Plus back from repair today, and ran the check for updates feature to register it. I wasn't able to complete registration at that time because my Internet connection was a little on the flaky side. I think it generated keys though. When I was finally able to complete registration, it dumped me right back to the registration form again. I filled it in once more and this time got a registration error saying that it was registered already. Annoying.
Any help in resolving this would be appreciated.
Best,
Zack.