[icon-discuss] Unable to download most Podcasts

  • From: "Steve \"The Jazz Man\"" <sbauer53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:30:06 -0500

Group:

Ever since upgrading to version 1.1, I am unable to download most of the
Podcasts I had previously been able to download.

I get the message for example"

2 podcasts downloading, 15 podcasts cued, error downloading 5 podcasts.

It reaches a point like that and just hangs there and does not go any further.

Again, these feeds worked before 1.1 was installed.

This is a bit frustrating as listening to Podcasts is one of the main things I
do with this unit.

Thanks.

Stay Smooth!

Steve Bauer