[icon-discuss] Technical difficulties.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 16:54:10 -0700

Hello everyone,

Wanted to let you all know that we are having some technical difficulties with
the LevelStar servers.  This means that users are not able to access booklists
and download books through Icon/Braille Plus's Internet Booksearch program, nor
are you able to access the update server should you be running a software
version that preceeds 1.1.  In addition, the LevelStar website is also not
currently accessible.  We hope all will be back up and running by tomorrow
morning.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

 Jenny Axler