[icon-discuss] Re: Serious Email Bug

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 07:26:29 -0600

Yeah, maybe this friend of yours didn't attach? I sometimes forget to attach things.

Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber
Confidentiality Notice:
The contents within is confidential and is intended for the addressee unless otherwise noted. If you feel you are not able to comply with the above terms, please destroy this email immediately. If you feel that you are not the intended recipient of this email, please reply to this email and notify the sender, then immediately destroy this email. This electronic message has been scanned by Avast Antivirus, and is not known to contain any harmful attachments. However, I will not be held responsible for any virus or spyware that may infect your machine. It is your responsibility to scan every attachment with a virus checker and a spyware checker.

Contact Info:
Tel:
(720) (251-4530)
Email:
nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx
Website:
www.empowertheblind.org

Terrell Jones wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have a serious email bug. Someone sent me a message with an attachment. When I opened the menu item, there was no menu item that said attachments.
Please respond ASAP.
Terrell