[icon-discuss] Re: Sd card question

  • From: "Jesus Garcia" <jesusgar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:30:11 -0400

You need a mini SD card note not a micro a mini. You can get one with an
adapter so if you have other equipment that uses regular SD cards it will
work with that equipment. I recommend getting a 4 gig card. Do a search on
google and you should find quite a number of options. I have purchased a
couple from the Flash memory store. If you wish send me a message privately
and I will send you the website.

  _____