[icon-discuss] Question about reading books with the braille plus

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:26:55 -0500

Hi all,
I have a bunch of brf files from bookshare and web braille. I have no real trouble opening them but I can't figure out how to go to a certain page. I try entering th epag enumber with the braille keybord and it says that the bookshare books isn't marked right. How do I enter page numbers? Once I've found where I want to be, and I press select to stopreading and close the book. This is not a problem. When I go back into th ebook later I'm at the top of th ebook. How can I make my braille plus remember where I am?
Thanks,
I'm rally enjoying this unit so far.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx