[icon-discuss] Re: Question about new features

  • From: Reed Poynter <reed.poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 11:45:50 -0700

When I (and at least one other user who sent a note here) went to the check for
updates on the icon/brailleplus, and listened to the description, the
description was downloaded and spoken.  But, it ended part way through a
sentence.  The last thing I got was 'changed command to'.  So, if someone has
the complete description, could you please    send/resend it to the list?

Thanks.

Reed