[icon-discuss] Problem with the BP's word processor

  • From: yerbabruja1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 02:48:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello:  I've noticed that there are times when the BP will somehow erase the
text of some documents after I've saved a file. It seems to do this more often
with text that I've pasted onto a file from another source. The text will
remain in the file as long as it's opened, whether I turn the unit off or not.
But once I save and exit the file, when I bring it back up the text is gone.
My guess is that it's not a problem of a corrupted file somewhere, as I've had
to do a few reflashes for other unrelated reasons, and the problem still
persists.  Is this a bug with the software, or should I send the unit to APH
for a look-see?  Marta
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx