[icon-discuss] Re: Please confirm RSS exit

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:59:01 -0500

Yes, I have around 55 feeds,and sometimes I have over 100 articles to cash. When I accidentally press cancel, I have to wait for them to load, wait 20 minutes for the feed update that won't pick up anything, and then wait for it to cash all articles as well as download podcasts. I would like to see a cash articles option in the menu, so if not all the articles got cashed, you could still cash them with out doing another unnecessary feed update.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and Moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT or Blindmobiletech) blog, podcast, and soon to be website and mailing lists!
Blog:
http://www.blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
or:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech
To subscribe to my blog, add one of these to your RSS reader:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
or:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech
My podcast (The Blind Mobile Tech podcast) is at:
http://blindmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/
It is not on feedburner yet! Anyone want it there? If that is easier, let me know!
To subscribe to my podcast, add this to your RSS reader:
httttp://blindmmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/feed/
BMT website:
http://www.blindmobiletech.net/
Please Note *IMPORTANT*: I am working on the website, and it should be up there by the beginning of June! Keep your eyes open!
Youtube videos for APH are at:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus

----- Original Message ----- From: "susan l. gerhart" <slger123@xxxxxxxxx>