[icon-discuss] Paragraph Indicators not Saving

  • From: "Lisa Salinger" <lisasali@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 16:16:33 -0500

Hello,
    I apologize if this question has been asked before.  I have a file with a
.brf extension on my Icon.  The formatting is not great, so I'm trying to
insert paragraphs at strategic points in the document.  I press the OK key
twice, and all looks fine.  However, when I save the document and return to it,
the paragraphs are gone, and where each one was, there is a space in its place.
 I'd appreciate knowing how to correct this problem.  Many thanks.

     Lisa Salinger
and Joie: Guide/SD
<lisasali@xxxxxxx>
http://lisasali.livejournal.com/