[icon-discuss] Re: PC setup

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 14:02:46 -0700

Stating the obvious isn't terribly helpful.
How about addressing my request to add the date and version number on the link
so we know if
there have been changes?
And, if all that changed is the version number, there is a fine place to state
the obvious so
we don't waste time installing something that is different in name only.
Richard