[icon-discuss] New Mailing List for icon Technical Discussions

  • From: "Marc Mulcahy" <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:00:03 -0700

Hi All:

I have created a new mailing list for the discussion of all things technical
related to the Icon.  This includes, but is not limited to, developing
applications for the Icon, as well as using Linux and the console on the
Icon.

To subscribe, please send mail to:

Icon-tech-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

I'll try to post some technical info to get those of you who are interested
in writing apps started soon.

As has I think already been mentioned, the APH Icon and Braille Plus user
site does have some technical docs related to the Icon.  It can be found at:

Http://tech.aph.org/mm

Thanks,

Marc