[icon-discuss] Re: NLS book stops reading

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:35:02 -0500

Thank you Cristal,  I can now Reproduce the problem with the Patricia
McConnel book as well.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/10/2008 11:56 AM
Please respond to

<icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[icon-discuss] Re: NLS book stops reading

Guido,
Here is the time stamp:

3 hours 31 minutes 5 seconds

This should put you just before the stopping.  The last words read are:
"end of footnote."

I just learned about the Status key giving this valuable information.

I went back to the spot, and, just as before, it will not move forward
with the right arrow key, but reverses.

I had to move forward from there to get past the stopping point.

Crystal