[icon-discuss] Marking books. a problem, I think

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 17:44:38 -0700

Hi, guys.

I have put my smart phone manual as a text file into my books folder.

I have edited it so that the name and author are there.

I have used control F to find the chapters and have held down eight to mark
them.

I notice that as I press seven and nine, it never says the name of the mark,
i.e. chapter 6, chapter 7, etc.

Once, as I was moving backwards with the seven key, I heard it say a few of
the chapters, but it is inconsistent and most of the time remains silent.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.