[icon-discuss] Re: MP 3 Files

  • From: "kaye zimpher" <kayezimpher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:56:11 -0400

I'd like to see the save all attachments on there as well.
----- Original Message ----- From: "michael D. Barber" <m.barber@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:14:49 -0500

Hi Rhonda,
Detach them and put your icon into disk drive mode after plugging
into th
usb port on your computer.
Find the files and copy them to the clip bord. Go to my computer
and find
the icon or braille plus. I t will say removabl disk with a
letter.  Press
enter. When it opens, arrow to your music folder andarrow to
your music
folder and press enter.  Paste the files in.
IF they are not music, create a folder for the in file explorer
and follow
the above steps to put them into it.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx