[icon-discuss] Losing folder on flash disk?

  • From: "Jay Pellis" <jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:45:55 -0400

Hi all
I'm having a perplexing problem with my unit.  Two weeks ago while taking
notes for my final masters degree project, I moved a folder called my notes
from the hard drive to the root of the flash disk because I thought that the
hard drive wouldn't have to spin up and be accessed as much.  I went to look
for it yesterday and it's not there.  The unit did have to be reset so could
it have been deleted?  I'm pretty sure I moved it to the flash disk, I was
really busy at the time and thinking back on it now, i'm pretty sure that's
what I did because it doesn't seem to be on the root of the hd anymore.  Is
there any way to search the icon for it?
Thanks
Jay