[icon-discuss] Re: Library

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:46:08 -0400

Hi, Lou,

If you have not loaded talking books, bookshare or other kinds of books, there
might not be
anything in the Library folder.

Use File Explorer and open that folder.  You should find other folders.

Try looing into them and you may be surprised at what could be in them.

Library is a tree, so you might need to open a folder, which could lead to
another one.

Play ard with this, but don't make changes until you see what's going on.

I suggest that you do not delete the folder!

Joe G.