[icon-discuss] Re: Importing and unpacking NLS books.

  • From: Chris G <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:34:24 -0400

Hi,
I had an nls book on my desktop in it's own folder.
using file sharing, I just copied the folder and pasted it into my
library/books folder went into the bookshelf and it was there.
pretty cool.
Chris
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:32:24 -0500, "Michael D. Barber"
<m.barber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I tried this last night and it worked beautifully.

Join the general technology mailing list.
The home of Mystic Place.
www.mysticplace.org