[icon-discuss] Icon and Braille+ Beta Open Enrollment

  • From: "Marc Mulcahy" <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:18:41 -0600

Hi All:

Many of you have expressed interest in beta testing Icon and Braille+
software.  LevelStar and APH are happy to give you the chance to help shape
the future of this amazing device.

We will soon be beginning the beta for the 1.2 release.  If you are
interested in being a private beta tester, please fill out the application
located at:

http://www.levelstar.net/beta

Please read the requirements and terms carefully before applying.  We take
them seriously and you should to.  Please also note that just because you
apply doesn't mean you will be accepted. Phone calls to ask questions about
the beta testing will be a strong reason you may not get accepted. One of
the conditions you will read about on the beta application is that we cannot
use the phone for this testing. If you have a doubt about whether or not you
qualify, just fill out the application.

Yes, you must fill out the application, no matter who you are. Even the
developers had to fill out the form.

This list is not for the discussion of this announcement.  If you are
interested in applying, please just do so, and we will contact you if
clarifications are necessary.

We hope many of you will be interested in being on the Icon and Braille+
beta team.

Best Regards,

Marc

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx