[icon-discuss] Re: Houston we have a problem

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:03:36 -0700

Hello,
Mine also connected fine on the first try. In fact, in earlier reeleases, I had to waight for 1 not connected message before connection was established. Now it always connects on the first try.

On Apr 19, 2007, at 4:49 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

hmm.  Mine connected fine on first try.

On Apr 19, 2007, at 7:29 PM, Bill Holton wrote:

Hi.
I just installed the update...and now whenever I try to turn on wireless networking I hear networks in range, default, open network, minus 39 d b connecting to default...connection attempt failed. Then it repeats again and again until finally I press cancel.