[icon-discuss] Re: Docking Station

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <richwels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:10:09 -0500

I had the same problem on the Handheld BP yesterday.  I was on a couple
flights  yesterday afternoon.  Before I left for the airport, I plugged the
BP in.  It was at 97% when I left.  When I got to my final destination, I
turned the BP on and it was at 1%, and I got the message battery critically
low.  The BP was off before the flight, and the key lock was on the whole
time.  I suspect this is the same problem, though it might have something to
do with the security screening process at the airport.

Chase Crispin
Visit my website!
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
Email:
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com
My SAMobile address is no longer active.