[icon-discuss] Re: Cant Share a folder on my PC

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 04:48:22 -0400

Yes what version of XP?  The options dialog has three tabs.  Hit ctrl+tab to
go to "view" tab and tab over to the list of options.  Use your up and down
arrow keys to navigate the list.  The "simple file sharing" option you're
searching for   should be at the bottom of that list.

What options do you get in the context menu when you press shift+f10
combination after pointing to the folder that you want to share?  Please
list the exact items that appear on that menu.

Pratik