[icon-discuss] Can firefox add-ons be supported on the Icon?

  • From: "Derek Roberts" <bigd.vi.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:46:05 -0400

Hi all,

I've been reading the Icon manual, the web browser sounds great!!!
Especially having multiple tabs open and being able to click on things, the
BrailleNote can't do any of that! Anyway I was wondering, since the browser
is pretty much a port of firefox with speech, can people install add-ons for
it? A really cool add-on for firefox is webvisum.com, which lets the
community label links that aren't very descriptive or are all graphics, it
can solve captchas and more!

Thanks.