[icon-discuss] Re: Calendar/Planner question

  • From: "FRED GISSONI" <fgissoni@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:06:37 -0400

When you set up your ten hour long appointment, mark it "not busy".  When it
says "appointment busy" press select for no and continue to arrow.  You can
mark anything within that time frame as not busy and things should work out all
right.  I just tested this setting an 8.5 hour appointment for tomorrow and
several 30 minute ones during that time frame.

Fred

>>> tdrorie@xxxxxxx 04/17/08 11:44AM >>>
Hi List:

I notice that when I schedule an appointment for all day I can't insert
other smaller appointments during the time frame.  For instance, If I am
scheduled to be in another town for the entire day (say ten hours) and I put
that in the planner,  and then I try to schedule a smaller tele-conference
or something during that period, then the planner says that I have duplicate
appointments and will not let me put them both in.  Is there a work around
for this?  I would like to be able to reflect that I'm in the other town for
the entire period that I'm there so that I don't schedule things that would
be in an entirely different locale, however, I would also like to be able to
schedule in the appointments that I have while I am there.  I guess my
question is, is there anyway to schedule overlapping appointments at this
time?

Tamara