[icon-discuss] Re: Bugg in Planner

  • From: "Scott Duck" <duckbsba@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 14:15:33 -0500

Chase,
I am running version 1.1 build 4.
Thanks,
Scott Duck
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 2:09 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Bugg in Planner

Are you running 1.10.37?

Chase
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 14:06:42 -0500, Scott Duck wrote:

Hi All, I have had my Icon for about two months and I am  new to this list
(joined today).  A while ago, I noticed what appears to be  a bug in the
planner. If you create an appointment and you then go back and edit the alarm setting for the appointment, the unit shows the new alarm setting but it still uses the original alarm setting. For example, if you set up an appointment for 4:00pm and set it to remind you 30 minutes before, and then you go back and edit the appointment to remind you 15 minutes before, it will show a 15 minute alarm but the alarm will sound at 3:30 rather than 3:45. I have had this happen multiple times. Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone know
if there is a fix in the works? Thanks, Scott Duck