[icon-discuss] Re: Bookshare

  • From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:32:12 -0500

Hi Milissa,

Do you by any chance have your computer set to remember your Bookshare login information? And if so, did you connect to Bookshare through your PC within the last two weeks and not log out when you were done? If so, Bookshare considers you to be logged in on your PC and won't let you log in with anything else. I found out about this when I tried to use Kurzweil 1000 to search for books at bookshare a few weeks ago. Just go to Bookshare on your computer, click the Logout button, and you should be all set.

HTH,
Anna