[icon-discuss] Re: Articles set to be cashed

  • From: Terrell Jones <terrell.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:52:42 -0500

No. This means that the text of the articles are downloading. The RSS
Reader downloads the headlines of the feed and then goes back and
downloads the full text of the articles. You can still read an article
that's not cached by going to the article and pressing select.
Hope this helps,
Terrell
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:25:05 -0500, Stacey Robinson wrote:

>Hi all,
>I've just begun downloading feeds that are just text. If you get a
>message that says 21
>new articles 5 set to be cashed, what does this mean?
>Can you turn wireless off when you get this message:
>
>Thanks,
>Stacey

Get a free email account with anti spam protection.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/2