[icon-discuss] Re: Another comment about the leather case

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:47:00 -0500

Yeah, Nice case, those flaps just get in the way anyway.

On Feb 22, 2007, at 1:45 PM, Dan Keys wrote:

Hello,
After examining the case a little closer and after gently but firmly snugging the Icon into the case, it really does fit quite nicely. I guess I didn't want to really snug it in that far, but it really is the way to position it in its case. Also, the Icon's so easy to use while in the case. So many times, I've seen blindness products that do not work well while in a carrying case. Or fit in a sloppy manner.
You guys really did a nice job on it's design.