[icon-discuss] A bit confused about the Braille Plus

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:14:02 -0700

Hello, in the Main Menu presentation and discussion with Larry Skutchon, he
was describing the Braille Plus. Could someone elaborate on this? I know
it's not released yet, and won't be until the middle of April, but here's
what I'm confused about. The Icon will have a docking station soon
available. The Braille Plus is the Icon with some extra keys added to the
sides around it. What are the extra keys? What functionallity will the
Braille Plus offer that the Icon does not? Also, Larry mentioned that the
Braille Plus would fit into a docking station as well. If the Braille Plus
is bigger than the Icon, wouldn't that mean that a completely different
docking station would be provided?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com