[icon-announce] Want to know what's new in 1.1?

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:30:00 -0700

I know you've all been anxiously awaiting  the new features and fixes we've
been talking about and demonstrating.  Next week, you'll be able to try it all
out for yourselves as we plan to release the 1.1 software sometime next week.
to go along with that, Michael and I will be holding a chat session Tuesday,
March 25, at our usual time of 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain, and
5:30 Pacific to demonstrate and discuss all the new features available in this
exciting release.  Please join us and learn all about Icon/Braille + version
1.1 at the following link:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs3a3fa151e8a9
Jenny Axler
LevelStar LLC