[icon-announce] LevelStar at CSUN

  • From: "Michael Jones" <mjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:39:39 -0600

Come join LevelStar at CSUN.  We will be at booth 304 in the Marriott.  We
hope to see many of you at the booth or in one of the many presentations
listed below.

LevelStar Suite

Icon & Braille Plus User's Meeting: What's New

new and exciting developments with the Icon and Braille Plus.

Date:           Friday March 14, 2008

Time:           7:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Location:       Executive Suite III 18th Floor of the Marriott

LevelStar Presentations

Improving Student Productivity with the Icon & Braille Plus

productivity through the use of the word processor, planner, library,
internet menu, and the many other applications on the Icon. The Icon and
Braille Plus provide innovative tools for visually impaired students of all
ages for use in K12 classrooms as well as college campuses.

Date:                   Thursday March 13, 2008

Time:                   1:50 PM - 2:50 PM

Location:               St. Louis Room at the Marriott

What's New with the Braille Plus & Icon

Braille

Plus and Icon.

Date:                   Friday March 14, 2008

Time:                   9:20 AM - 10:20 AM

Location:               Dallas Room at the Marriott

Why LevelStar's Open Platform Makes Sense in the Enterprise Ecosystem

times) LevelStar along with IBM will demonstrate the use of the Icon in a
business setting.

Date:                Thursday March 13, 2008

Time:                10:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Location:           Executive Suite I 18th Floor of the Marriott

Date:                Friday March 14, 2008

Time:                10:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Location:           Marriott Floor 18 Executive Suite I

Michael Jones

LevelStar

1500 Cherry Street

Suite D