[ibis] IBIS 6.1 draft, revision 1 available for review

  • From: Mike LaBonte <mlabonte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 17:21:41 -0400 (EDT)

Revision 1 of the draft IBIS 6.1 specification is available for review at
http://www.eda.org/ibis/ver6.1_wip/. Many thanks to members of the IBIS
Editorial Task Group, who have worked diligently since March to produce
this. The list of approved BIRDs <http://www.eda.org/ibis/birds/>
incorporated into the specification are listed within.

Your comments are highly appreciated, in the hope of producing an IBIS 6.1
that is of the highest quality. This email list is an appropriate venue
for comments, but queries may also be directed to me or to our
Editor-in-Chief Michael Mirmak <mailto:michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx> .

Mike