[ibis] EPEPS 2015 IBIS Summit - Fourth Call for Participation

  • From: Mike LaBonte <mlabonte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 16:11:56 -0400 (EDT)

The IBIS Open Forum is pleased to announce our IBIS Summit meeting at

EPEPS 2015. The Summit will be held in San Jose, California, during

the afternoon of Wednesday, October 28, 2015. We have a full program,

and the titles or topics are given below.

IBIS Summits are designed to enable face-to-face interactions between

model users, model makers and tool developers in the IBIS community.

Those interested in presenting at or in attending the event may

register using the information below.

The IBIS Open Forum is sponsoring the event, but we welcome additional

sponsors to cover some of the meeting expenses.

We look forward to seeing you in San Jose!

Best Regards,

Mike LaBonte, SiSoft

Chair, IBIS Open Forum

EPEPS IBIS SUMMIT MEETING

FOURTH CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Time/Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2015, 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM

Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

2050 Gateway Place

San Jose, California

http://www.epeps.org/venue.html

Room: Monterey

Content: Presentations and Discussions

Cost: FREE

Primary Sponsors: EPEPS 2015

IBIS Open Forum

SPONSORS: Keysight Technologies

Mentor Graphics Corporation

Synopsys

We are seeking more co-sponsors. The benefits to sponsors include

recognition at the meeting and acknowledgement in the Calls

for papers and meeting minutes.

Your financial support strengthens the organization by allowing to

focus resources on industry activities rather than raising money.

Your organization will receive generous thanks and public

acknowledgement for your support.

Please contact Mike LaBonte (mlabonte@xxxxxxxxxx) for co-sponsorship

information.

Co-located with EPEPS 2015 Conference:

24th Conference on EPEPS 2015

(Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging and Systems)

Dates: Sunday - Wednesday, October 25 - 28, 2015

EPEPS 2015: http://www.epeps.org/

BACKGROUND

EPEPS is the premier annual USA event for electronic packaging,

interconnect, systems, and modeling. Topics of current interest to

the IBIS Open Forum are addressed at EPEPS.

The EPEPS IBIS Summit meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS

meeting.

Presentations are expected to be available in an electronic format,

and minutes of the meeting will be issued.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

People involved in IBIS or related model development, EDA tool

development, and digital circuit design are invited to participate in

the Summit meeting. If you plan to participate, please register with

the information below:

Name:

E-mail address:

Company:

Please send to Mike LaBonte (mlabonte@xxxxxxxxxx) by:

Monday, October 26, 2015

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

(Program is full)

TENTATIVE AGENDA

13:00 Sign In

13:15 - 15:15 Presentations

15:15 Refreshment Break

15:30 - 17:45 Presentations

18:00 End of Meeting

Planned Titles and Topics:

IBIS Chair's Report

Mike LaBonte (Signal Integrity Software)

20th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity, Turin, Italy

Stefano Grivet-Talocia (Politecnico di Torino)

SAE, ITC and IBIS

Logen Johnson (SAE ITC)

Enhanced Macromodels for I/O buffers

Gianni Siggnorini (Intel Corporation) and Claudio Siviero,

Igor Simone Stievano, and Stefano Grivet-Talocia

(Politecnico di Torino)

Accurate Statistical Analysis of High-Speed Links with PAM-4 Modulation

Vladimir Dmitriev-Zdorov (Mentor Graphics Corporation)

Broadband Package and On-Die Interconnect Modeling in IBIS

Walter Katz (Signal Integrity Software)

BREAK

Some Results for General K-table Extraction Proposal Using SPICE

Bob Ross (Teraspeed Labs) and Xuefeng Chen (Synopsys)

IBIS-AMI Modelling of High-Speed Memory Interfaces

John Yan and Arash Zargaran-Yazd (Rambus)

Public Domain IBIS-AMI Model Creation Infrastructure

David Banas (eASIC)

Introduction to IBIS Version 6.1

Michael Mirmak (Intel Corporation)

HOTEL AND TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION