[ibis-quality] renumbering iq-document.txt and iq-checklist.xls

  • From: "Lenski, Eckhard" <eckhard.lenski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:09:17 +0100

Hello all,

when I last time used the checklist to check incoming models I found some
mismatches:

1)  in the document:   iq-document.txt

here it seems that the point  4.4.1  is missing

4.4 Model V-T Table Requirements
===============================

4.4.2  {LEVEL 0}  V-T table endpoints consistent with I-V tables

  The voltage associated with the intersection of the V_fixture, R_fixture,
  and R_dut (if present) load line with the respective combined high/low
  DC I-V characteristic should be within 2% of the V-T table DC endpoints
  based on the V-T table DC range.

the point  4.4.1  is missing  ( as it is also missing in the excel-sheet  for
models  )
|IQ             4.3.17   LEVEL 2         Correlate IV curves to combined
curves.
|IQ             4.4.2    LEVEL 0         V-T table endpoints consistent with
I-V tables
|IQ             4.4.3    LEVEL 1         V-T tables look reasonable

|IQ             4.4.4    LEVEL 1         Model simulation successful

|IQ             4.4.5    LEVEL 1         Document known model limitations

|IQ             4.4.6    LEVEL 1         Output and IO buffers have should have
2 sets of V-T tables
|IQ             4.5.1    LEVEL 0         Output and IO buffers have a [Ramp]
section

so I think we must renumber section  4.4

2)  in the iq-checklist ecxel sheet:

there still exists  the point

5,1      inconsistency of waveform table

|IQ             5,8      LEVEL 1         Fewer models than in data sheet

|IQ             5,9      LEVEL 0         Wrong model type
|IQ             5,1      LEVEL 0         Inconsistency of waveform table

|IQ             5,11     LEVEL 1         Open-sink model modeled/measured as
push-pull

in the document  iq-document.txt  this point no longer exists, so there will
also be a renumbering necessary.

 ( may be we make an action item in the next telefon-conference and I will do
the changes )

regards

Eckhard

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Eckhard Lenski
Siemens AG
Communications / CAE libraries and models
Com SC SL CE23
Hofmannstr. 51
81359 München
Germany