[ibis-quality] meeting rescheduled

  • From: "Mike LaBonte (milabont)" <milabont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:51:29 -0500

The ibis-quality meeting today was called due to failure to meet quorum,
so I would like to propose meeting in one week, Tuesday Mar 14.

Judging by the huge number of failure notices received by list admins, I
fear that there is a problem with the Freelists email reflector, and
maybe you did not receive the meeting notice archived below (I didn't):

//www.freelists.org/archives/ibis-quality/03-2006/msg00000.html

Those of you who usually join the phone calls, please reply directly to
me to say if next week is OK. I need to know who is getting this email.

Mike