[ibis-quality] Minutes from the 30 Jun 2015 ibis-quality meeting

  • From: Mike LaBonte <mlabonte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 10:51:34 -0400 (EDT)

Minutes from the 30 Jun 2015 ibis-quality meeting are attached.

Mike

Minutes, IBIS Quality Committee

11:00-12:00 EST (08:00-09:00 PST)

ROLL CALL

eASIC: David Banas
Ericsson: Anders Ekholm
Intel: Michael Mirmak
Eugene Lim
IO Methodology * Lance Wang
Signal Integrity Software * Mike LaBonte
Teraspeed Labs: * Bob Ross

Everyone in attendance marked by *

NOTE: "AR" = Action Required.

-----------------------MINUTES ---------------------------
Mike LaBonte conducted the meeting.

Call for IBIS related patent disclosures:

- None

Call for opens:

- None

ARs:

- Mike post new User Guide and spreadsheet as wip2.
- Done. Posted to ibischk directory on eda.org.

- Mike add comments to CMPNT, DLY, MSPEC sections.
- No new progress.

- Lance add comments to EBD section.
- No new progress.

- Bob add comments to CIRCUIT section.
- No new progress.

IBIS User Guide:

- Mike showed ibischk_6.0.1_UserGuide_wip2.docx.
- Mike: The version and copyright date have been fixed.
- "[UNUSED]" has been added by a Perl script, but it came out "[UNUSED}".
- This will be fixed.
- Bob: This can be added to the ibischk6 directory on the server.
- The older documents must be preserved.
- Mike: The spreadsheet can be sent to Atul any time now.

AR: Mike upload updated ibischk_6.0.1_UserGuide_wip2 files to website.

Free tools:

- Mike: Has anyone tried SpiSIM again?
- Symantec End-point Protection still flags it as a suspicious program.
- Bob: We should post it to our website.

AR: Mike post link to SPILite on website.

IBIS Parser development:

- Bob showed the latest contract draft.
- Bob: The price has increased to $3500.
- Atul estimated 93 hours, about 12 work days.
- I set delivery at August 28.
- It will take us a week to try the testcases.
- He should not work until the signatures are present.
- Atul signs first.
- I need to call Chris Denham to get legal agreement.
- That might delay this.

Meeting ended: 11:55

Next meeting Jul 7