[ibis-quality] Minutes from the 17 Aug 2010 ibis-quality meeting

  • From: "Mike LaBonte (milabont)" <milabont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:48:47 -0500

Minutes from the 17 Aug 2010 ibis-quality meeting are attached.

Mike
Minutes, IBIS Quality Committee

11-12 AM EST (8-9 AM PST)

ROLL CALL
  Adam Tambone
* Anders Ekholm, Ericsson
  Barry Katz, SiSoft
  Benny Lazer
  Benjamin P Silva
  Bob Cox, Micron
* Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group
  Brian Arsenault
  David Banas, Xilinx
* Eckhard Lenski, Nokia Siemens Networks
  Eric Brock
  Guan Tao, Huawei Technologies
  Gregory R Edlund
  Hazem Hegazy
  Huang Chunxing, Huawei Technologies
  John Figueroa
  John Angulo, Mentor Graphics
  Katja Koller, Nokia Siemens Networks
  Kevin Fisher
  Kim Helliwell, LSI Logic
  Lance Wang, IOMethodology
  Lijun, Huawei
  Lynne Green, Green Streak Programs
* Mike LaBonte, Cisco Systems
  Mike Mayer, SiSoft
* Moshiul Haque, Micron Technology
  Muniswarareddy Vorugu, ARM Ltd
  Pavani Jella, TI
  Peter LaFlamme
  Randy Wolff, Micron Technology
  Radovan Vuletic, Qimonda
  Robert Haller, Enterasys
  Roy Leventhal, Leventhal Design & Communications
  Sherif Hammad, Mentor Graphics
  Tim Coyle, Signal Consulting Group
  Todd Westerhoff, SiSoft
  Tom Dagostino, Teraspeed Consulting Group
  Kazuyoshi Shoji, Hitachi
  Sadahiro Nonoyama

Everyone in attendance marked by *

NOTE: "AR" = Action Required.

-----------------------MINUTES ---------------------------
Mike LaBonte conducted the meeting.

Call for opens and IBIS related patent disclosures:

- No one declared a patent.
- Mike: Minutes of the last 2 meetings are posted but not yet mailed

AR Review:

- None

New items:

Mike showed the FSV1D software:
- Antonio Orlandi has asked for software change suggestions
  - They will have a new 5.2.1 Beta release in late September
- Anders: Never heard of the Ruby language
- We were able to analyze our data, but had questions about the reports

AR: Mike send FSV1D software and URL and test data to Anders, Moshiul, Bob

Next meeting will be August 31

Meeting ended at 11:58 PM Eastern Time.