[ibis-quality] Re: Agenda, IBIS Quality Teleconference July 27, 2004

  • From: Kim Helliwell <kimgh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ibis-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:19:16 -0700

I didn't realize we were meeting again so soon.
I have a conflict, so I won't make it this time.

I owe you a determination whether copying from the
checklist to a text file works on Macintoshes.

It does, but I get  >80 chars on some lines. I think this is
supposed to be OK now, right?

Let me know if you need any more info.

I'm going to be gone the weeks of August 9 and some
of Aug 15 (week, that is). I'll have my laptop along and I
might be able to check in from where I am (especially if
we meet Aug 10; less certain if it's the following week)

Kim

On Jul 26, 2004, at 11:55 AM, Robert Haller wrote:

Agenda, IBIS Quality Teleconference July 27, 2004

              11-12 AM EST (8-9 AM PST)
              Phone: 408-902-7868 Toll free 866-902-7868
              Meeting access: Meeting ID: 42477825

              Bob Haller will chair the meeting.

              - Roll Call

              - Review of minutes for July 20, 2004