[ibis-interconn] Re: Non-interconnect type sparse matrices

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-interconn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:55:15 -0400

All,

I have absolutely not objection to generalizing sparse s-parameter matrices
to other then "S", and other then "Interconnect". I think the critical need
is for connector, package, and dimm interconnect, so I would hope that
generalizing Sparse matrices will not extend the time it will take to
develop and approve a specification.

Walter