[ibis-editorial] Re: Ver. 0.120 draft of IBIS 5.1 specification

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:03:23 -0800

Michael:

Good work, but we will have to wait for BIRD149.1 to be folded in to start

a real review.

However, regarding the .ami file reserved parameters, there should be

several changes to simplify the content.   Specifically some Other Notes
that

show differences between "5.0" and "5.1" can be removed.   The

Description can be made "Optional" for all Versions instead of required

for "5.0".  Default only for "5.0" will have to be clarified as "Default"

or "Value" and in some cases illegal.  Anyway, a complete review

will be done to correctly document the Reserved_Parameters per

"5.1" rules, where BIRD149.1 provides some guidances.

Bob