[ibis-editorial] IBIS 6.0 Draft including BIRD documentation

  • From: "Randy Wolff (rrwolff)" <rrwolff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 21:47:43 +0000

Here is a draft that includes the expanded BIRD documentation in the Statement
of Intent section.  Please double check for errors.  I did find one
inconsistency between the BIRD webpage table and other documentation.  BIRD51
is listed as being included in IBIS Version 3.2, but according to the minutes
below, it was included in Version 3.1.

From the 6/5/98 minutes:
BIRD51 - 3-STATE ECL
Kellee Chrisafulli called for a vote, since his group supported it and there
were no discussion.

BIRD51 was approved unanimously.

Bob plans to include this in IBIS Version 3.1.

Also, if BIRD51 was included in Version 3.2, that would make 13 BIRDs in that
version instead of 12, as mentioned in the specification.

I did not revise any other sections in this draft.

Regards,
Randy

Randy Wolff
Principal Modeling Engineer Lead